should you use videoconferencing?
10 reasons to use videoconferencing:
- Save time, money, and wear and tear traveling
to see customers.
- It's the same cost whether you are calling
200 miles or 20,000 miles.
- Flight delays or getting lost in an unfamiliar
city are no longer an issue.
- Staff retention - spend more time with
the family and less time on the road.
- Use the time saved to increase productivity
at the home office.
- Screen prospective employees before you
- Take legal depositions or have your employees
take continuing education classes without leaving town.
- Meetings become much more efficient when
time constraints are imposed by a ticking clock.
- Point to point or multi-point videoconferencing
- TV studio quality - it's just like being
in the same room.
Horizons Video Conferencing, 2011